All About You
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with at least one of the modern frontend frameworks, such as React, Angular, Svelte, etc.
- Experience with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Experience using Git
- Understanding of web performance when building multi-tenant complex user interfaces
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Keen interest in new and emerging technologies
- Planning and organizational skills.
Some technical details for the curious
- All our platforms run on GNU/Linux.
- Most of our server-side code is written in Python.
- Our frontend code is done in Typescript, SASS and Angular/React.
- We use PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB as our databases.
- Our source code is managed with Git.
- English: fully proficient or fluent
- Spanish/Catalan a plus
You Can Enjoy
- Flexible working hours and location
- Flat hierarchy
- You can make the role your own and run your own development
- Online language classes to improve your Spanish, Catalan or English
- Online and onsite courses and music industry workshops run by inhouse experts
- We’ll provide you with all equipment needed for you to be comfortable
- 25 days of holiday per year, plus flexible time off for other commitments
- Barcelona HQ office available to you, kitted out with a rehearsal room https://www.bmat.com/bmat-house/
Diverse perspectives drive innovation, and innovation is kind of our thing. Our open-minded and flexible culture organically fosters this diversity. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from all walks of life. Our team is made up of people with different backgrounds, perspectives, orientations, abilities, musical tastes, dress sense and time-zones - but we all have one common goal: Making the music world a better place. With equal opportunities for everyone, BMAT is a pretty nice place to work.